Required Reading is a weekly listing of all the bits of visual inspiration, cool videos, news, hip links, and miscellaneous information that rattles my head during the week. The stuff that’s worth bookmarking and gets my brain-juices flowing.
• Having spent more than a few of my formative teenage years growing up around the awesomely decaying signs of the Niagara Falls tourist area I have something of a soft-spot (ok… a downright visual obsession) with old motel signage. I am just loving this series from Vogue Hombre – recently featured on Fashion Gone Rogue.
• Ripe Social appears to have some pretty rocking Facebook apps perfect for photographers.
• Currently obsessed with this collection of Japanese graphic design from the 1920′s and 30′s.
• I was thinking about putting some money aside for some new office updates for me studio… instead I am going to buy these.
• And something else I needlessly crave.
• A look at the work of Peter Saville - the man who designed some of the best album covers of all time.
• A super creepy and yet eminently gorgeous video by Toch Studio for MadInSpain.